Enriching Customer Profiles with HERE Technologies
The HERE Technologies enrichment enables you to enrich your data with location information like standardized address, latitude and longitude, and more. The enrichment helps you to enable better business outcomes with the use of location data and technology.
The HERE Technologies enrichment further helps you to easily navigate the data-rich world by providing a new type of map that represents a complete, accurate, and easy-to-use digital representation of the physical world. The advanced tools expose you to an ecosystem of collaborators, rich location data, and services in one place.
To configure HERE Technologies enrichment, the following prerequisites must be met:
- You must have an active customer profile.
- You have a HERE Technologies API key.
To configure the connection for HERE Technologies
Follow the below steps to supplement your customer data with the HERE Technologies connection enrichment:
- In the left pane, go to Profile > Enrichment.
- Click the Discover tab.
The list of enrichments appears.
- Select the HereLocation enrichment and click Enrich my data.
The Overview page appears.
- Click Next.
The Select your HereLocation connection page appears.
- In the Select your HereLocation connection, click Add connection. The Set up HERE connection page appears.
- Enter a desired Display name to idenify the enrichment.
- Enter the HERE Technologies API key for validation.
- Click Verify.
A Green tick verifies that you have entered the correct HERE Technologies API key.
- Click Save.
- In the Select your HereLocation connection, click Next.
Select an existing connection for enrichment
Follow the below steps to select an existing connection for enrichment:
- In the Select your HereLocation connection page, click the Connection for enrichment drop-down.
- Select your desired connection from the Connection for enrichment drop-down list.
- Click Next.
You can also edit the existing connections by clicking on Edit that can be found in every connection.
Choose data set
Once you complete selecting the connection, the Customer table page appears. Follow the below steps to choose the data set containing customer profiles that you want to enrich.
- Click the Customer data set from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Profile or Audience you want to enrich with data from HERE Technologies.
- Click Next.
The Data mapping page appears.
Follow the below steps to map your field names to the corresponding HERE Technologies attributes.
- In the Data mapping page, select the relevant option from the Street drop-down list.
- Select the relevant option from the Zip/Postal Code drop-down list.
- For higher match accuracy, click Add attribute to add a New attribute to the field names.
- Click Next to complete the mapping.
The Name your enrichment page appears.
Name your enrichment
Follow the below steps to name your enrichment.
- Enter the Enrichment name.
- Enter your desired Output entity name in the text box.
- Click Save Enrichment.
The Success dialog box appears.
- In the Success page, perform one of the below actions:
|Start enriching your data
|Return to the My enrichments tab
You can find the successfully saved Enrichment in the Enrichment > My Enrichments tab.
To edit and delete the existing enrichments
Follow the below steps to edit your existing enrichments.
- Go to the Enrichment > My enrichments tab.
- Click the horizontal ellipsis under Actions for your desired enrichment.
- If necessary, do the following:
|Edit a workflow for previously created HERE Technologies enrichment
|Delete a workflow
|Run the HHERE Technologies enrichment
|See the run history of the HERE Technologies enrichment
|Click Run History.
|Cancel the Run that is in progress
|Click Cancel Run.
|View the items in the List
|View the items in a specific Group (Name, Enrichment, and Status)
|Select Group by.