Creating a SkyPoint Cloud account
Welcome to SkyPoint Cloud Studio! Setting up a SkyPoint Cloud account is easy. Follow the simple steps to a quick start with SkyPoint Cloud Studio.
SkyPoint Cloud Studio offers a free 14-day trial. After a quick sign-up, you will get access to explore many of the applications. You can test the app with sample data and even try it out with your customer data.
If you have any questions, contact SkyPoint Cloud Support Team. A SkyPoint Cloud representative will help you meet any special requirements and ensure you are signing up for the most efficient and cost-effective solutions. Click Contact Support.
To sign up and create an account
- Go to the Sign Up page.
You can click on the Request Demo button and provide information such as First name, Last name, Company, Job title, and Work email to get support from our senior Solution Architects.
- You can choose a sign-up method in the following ways:
|If you want to||Then|
|Enter your email ID||Type your email in the text box and click Sign Up.|
|Enter your Microsoft account||Select Sign Up with Microsoft.|
|Enter your Google account||Select Sign Up with Google.|
|Enter your SkyPoint Cloud email ID||Select Sign Up with SkyPoint Cloud.|
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Company Name and Job Title.
- Enter Password.
It is important to set a strong password. The following points can help you to set a strong password:
- Make the password at least eight characters long.
- Use a combination of lower, and upper case letters, numbers, and other characters.
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- You will get a verification mail with a hyperlink. Open your mailbox and click on the link to verify your account.
- Click on the Confirm Email to complete the verification. After verification, you will be redirected to the Sign In page.
Once you have completed the signing up, sign in with your account to explore our products and drive meaningful actions.