Signing In to SkyPoint Studio
A SkyPoint account gives you access to SkyPoint products and solutions with just one login. You can sign in to SkyPoint Studio using your credentials. SkyPoint account is appliable per tenant and includes multiple capabilities that let you manage everything all in one place.
If you are a new user and having issues regarding Signing up or Signing in, contact the SkyPoint support team. A SkyPoint representative will help you meet any special requirements and ensure you log in for the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
To Sign in to your SkyPoint account
- Go to the Sign In page.
- Type your Email and Password in the text box.
- Click Sign in.
- Also, you can directly log in by using your Microsoft or Google account as follows:
|Log in with a Microsoft account||Click Sign In with Microsoft.|
|Log in with a Google account||Click Sign In with Google.|
Based on your authentication process, the credentials will be verified from SkyPoint secured data resources.
- You can choose either SkyPoint infrastructure or Own infrastructure. To know more about Tenant, click on the Tenant section.
Wait for a while to map the resources to your account. After verification, your account appears on the SkyPoint dashboard. If you log in the first time, a default instance named Sandbox is automatically created for you.
- Use the left pane to navigate and work with SkyPoint solutions.
To reset your password
If the password you entered is incorrect, you will see an error message and you need to reset a forgotten SkyPoint account password.
- Select Forgot your password?.
The Reset Password window appears.
- Enter your registered email id and click Send verification code.
- You will see a confirmation message that "Verification code OTP sent to your email id".
- Check your mailbox for a verification code. If you have not received the verification code in your mailbox, check your spam or junk mail folders. To request another mail with a verification code, click Send new code.
- Paste or type the verification code you received and click Verify.
- When prompted, enter a new password, and select Reset. Once you reset the password, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your email and updated password, then click Sign in to open the SkyPoint Dashboard page.