Changing Billing Settings
The Billing info page enables you to check the current billing plan that you have been registered with SkyPoint Cloud's Modern Data Stack Platform (MDSP). The ‘pay for what you use’ pricing model allows you to avoid spending on excess capacities that you don’t need right away. This gives you more flexibility to scale up by spending on your immediate needs.
The consumption-based pricing model offers you the following:
- $6.50 per SkyPoint Cloud credit.
- A credit equals one hour of usage – billed per second with a one-minute minimum.
- Pay-as-you-go with no commitments or minimums.
You should have the following prerequisites to check your Billing Settings:
- An active billing plan with SkyPoint Cloud MDSP.
To cancel current Billing plan
Follow the below steps to cancel the current billing plan:
- Go to Settings > Billing Info.
The Billing Settings page appears.
- In the Subscriptions tab, click Cancel plan to cancel your current plan.
The Cancel plan pop-up appears.
- Click Ok.
Cancelling your current plan will cancel the plan in your upcoming billing cycle and post that, you would not be able to access the SkyPoint Cloud’s MDSP.
To apply Coupon
In case, you have a promocode, follow the below steps to apply it:
- In the Subscriptions tab, click Apply promocode.
The Apply Promocode pop-up appears.
- Type the Promocode in the Promo Code text area.
- Click Apply.
To change Base plan
Follow the below steps to change your ongoing base plan:
- In the Subscriptions tab, select one of the following billing plans:
|Consumption||Enables you to pay $6.50 per credit for what you use.|
|Monthly||Enables you to pay monthly through subscription-based pricing per storage capacity and reserved compute usage.|
- Click Contact us for the new billing plan you want to select.
The Contact SkyPoint Cloud page appears.
- Fill the Contact us form.
- Click Submit.
Once you submit the Contact us form, SkyPoint Cloud’s team will get back to you within one working day.
To view usage details
Usage report is a powerful tool that enables you to monitor the utilization of resources and storage consumed. SkyPoint Studio delivers real-time data and actionable analytics wrt usage per tenant per instance over different time intervals. It empowers you to make informed decisions by giving complete visibility into resource consumption.
Follow the below steps to view the usage details:
- Click Usage to view the compute-related details.
- Use the filter criteria to view a subset of the usage details.
- Date Range: This filter is used to view usage details based on different time intervals.
|Current billing period||Fetches the usage details for the current month from start of the month to current day.|
|Last 7 days||Fetches the usage details for the last 7 days, excluding today.|
|Last 30 days||Fetches the usage details for the last 30 days, excluding today.|
-Status: This filter is used to view usage details based on the status of pipeline executions.
|All||Fetches the usage details for the pipelines which have completed and failed.|
|Completed||Fetches the usage details for the pipelines which have completed.|
|Failed||Fetches the usage details for the pipelines which have failed.|
-Instance: Selecting an instance would fetch the usage details for the selected instance only.
- Upon setting filters, the Total Usage and the Total Storage details are displayed in tiles.
- A line graph displays the consumption in terms of hours over chosen time intervals.
- Usage details give a detailed view of each activity along with the status and duration.
|Activity||Name of the activity executed.|
|Activity full name||Full name of the activity executed.|
|Status||Completed or failed status of the activity.|
|Duration||Time taken by the activity to execute.|
|No of times||Number of times the activity was executed.|