One of the most important features of any successful business depends on how diligently data is handled and managed under utmost safety and security. A privacy center provides information about privacy policies and practices, as well as tools and resources to help individuals manage their privacy. It includes information about data protection laws and regulations, as well as resources for individuals to access, update, or delete their personal data. SkyPoint-powered privacy center helps to keep all data privacy settings and management options in one place.
SkyPoint Empower is an open-source privacy engineering platform for managing the fulfillment of data privacy requests in your runtime environment, and the enforcement of privacy regulations. It ensures compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and more with our all-in-one automated solution that integrates consent and preference management with data residency and privacy protection. When your organization receives a privacy request, SkyPoint Empower will automatically fulfill it according to the execution policies your legal and business owners have created. It orchestrates connections to both your owned databases and third-party systems to access, update, and delete sensitive data.
You can import and unify consent data from various sources and channels, manage country- or region-level data residency, and automatically comply with ever-changing privacy laws. SkyPoint Empower simplifies consent management and privacy compliance by making consumer data and preferences accessible, centralized, and actionable.
By empowering customers to own their data, you can build trust and strengthen relationships with your customers. SkyPoint Empower section manages data privacy associated with the tenant. It has sub-sections that demonstrate different features as part of the privacy center for utmost data security and privacy.
- Privacy center: Your branded self-service portal lets your customers manage privacy requests, set consent preferences, and get answers to their questions.
- Real-time Data map: Real-time data maps help you manage, categorize, and segment sensitive information to ensure regulatory compliance as you activate data to inform customer interactions.
- DSR automation: Automated DSRs take care of requests in minutes and keep customers informed of their status to help you save time, eliminate errors, and ensure compliance.
- Consent management: Import, unify, and manage consent from various sources, so you connect with customers via their chosen channel.
- Generating reports: Users can view and generate PDF reports from the data for DSRs, consent management, and privacy center.