Using SkyPointGPT - Generative AI
SkyPoint Cloud Studio added a new feature to the Modern Data Stack Platform (MDSP) that allows you to have AI-powered conversations on a wide range of topics. It is designed to enable users to engage in natural language conversations and gain a more intelligent and responsive conversation experience. With the SkyPointGPT feature, you can get an intelligent and interactive experience that is available 24/7.
With the use of advanced AI technology, the feature has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses interact with their customers. The SkyPointGPT feature is an exciting development for the platform, and you can look forward to a more intelligent and responsive conversation experience.
To configure SkyPointGPT
User can configure SkyPointGPT to work for its instance data. Follow the below steps to configure SkyPointGPT on instance data:
- Go to Settings > Instances.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Settings page appears.
Click the checkbox "Enable SkyPointGPT for instance data" and click on accept to enable SkyPointGPT.
Once enabled, SkyPointGPT cannot be disabled for instance data. If not enabled, SkyPointGPT works as per current setup.
- Click the Sync button and wait for Sync to be completed. Depending on the complexity of your request, this may take a few minutes or longer. The status appears next to the Sync button.
- For any new data added in instance after the sync, the Sync button has to clicked again and process must be repeated.
To use SkyPointGPT
Follow the below steps to use SkyPointGPT:
- Open SkyPoint Cloud Studio. You will find the SkyPointGPT button at the right bottom.
- Click on SkyPointGPT.
- State your request clearly and concisely in the prompt field. Make sure to phrase your question as clearly as possible to get the best response from SkyPointGPT.
- Click the Enter button and wait for SkyPointGPT to generate a response. Depending on the complexity of your request, this may take a few seconds or longer. The response appears in an area above the prompt field.
- Review the response provided by SkyPointGPT. If it does not fully address your question or concern, you can provide additional context or clarification to help SkyPointGPT better understand your needs.
- Repeat steps as needed until you receive a satisfactory response or outcome.
- You can see all your prompts in the left pane, organized chronologically.
- To clear the conversation history, select the Clear conversations option from the menu at the left-bottom of the window. This will delete all conversations.
- You can close the chat interface by clicking the Close button in the top right corner of the window.
SkyPointGPT is a simple and effective way to get help and advice on a variety of topics. You can continue to ask questions and receive responses from SkyPointGPT. The system is designed to provide helpful and accurate answers to your questions. If you encounter technical issues or errors while using SkyPointGPT, contact the SkyPoint Cloud support team for assistance.